Accelerate your fundraising and increase your income by evidencing your impact.
If funding applications are too frequently being rejected, the Impact Accelerator for Fundraising programme will get you the impact data that funders are asking for and present it in a way that will put you firmly on the 'yes' pile.
You know you need to prove to funders the difference your charity makes, but why does it seem so hard?
Does any of this resonate with you?
- Funding applications are being rejected because you can't provide sufficient evidence that your project is worth investing in.
- You are great at telling stories of lives changed, but unable to back them up with solid outcomes data.
- You are struggling to persuade colleagues to spend time capturing the impact data that you need.
You're not alone!
Too many charities are losing out on funding and opportunities to change lives because they can't measure and demonstrate the difference they make in an engaging way.
How much funding are you missing out on?
Introducing the Impact Accelerator for Fundraising.
A programme of online learning and implementation to help you capture robust impact data to inform and inspire funders of the difference made by your charity.
It will enable you to:
- Increase the success rate of funding applications by defining the intended outcomes and impact of your project and how you will measure this.
- Build stronger relationships with funders and donors by creating an inspiring impact report and other communications that showcase the difference your charity makes.
- Raise more money by engaging with funders and donors more effectively.
- Increase your impact by analysing data and identifying what works.
Why does impact matter?
The stories and data about what you do, why and the difference this makes are key to inspiring funders and achieving a sustained impact.
Don't just take our word for it!
- 88% of funders think that impact measurement makes charities more effective.
- 87% said that evidence of impact plays at least some part in their decision to give a grant.
“Much of the data that is generated by charities is deemed to be largely irrelevant to donors.”
(Third Sector Research Centre, 2020)
What you get:
The online programme will consist of:
- Monthly live tutorials so you can discover how to define, plan, measure, analyse and communicate your organisation's impact.
- Monthly live Q&A calls to get support from us and other organisations to apply learning within your charity.
- Online modules that you can share with colleagues to cascade learning.
- Essential templates and checklists, saving you time developing your impact framework and impact report from scratch.
- Model survey questions to increase response rates and save time analysing data.
- Private Facebook or WhatsApp Group, so you can access support from me and your fellow participants when you need it.
At the end of the programme you will leave with an impact report with credible data and inspiring stories that you can proudly send to funders and donors.
Here's a breakdown:
Workshop: 5th Oct 2022
Q&A Call: 20th Oct 2022
- Impact 101
- Define your problem and goal
- Engage your team
Workshop: 9th Nov 2022
Q&A Call: 24th Nov 2022
- Define your outcomes
- Develop your Theory of Change or Logic Model
Workshop: 7th Dec 2022
Q&A Call: 5th Jan 2023
- Your Impact Framework
- Common questions funders ask about impact
Workshop: 11th Jan 2022
Q&A Call: 26th Jan 2023
- Tools, standard measures and scales
- Survey design
Workshop: 8th Feb 2023
Q&A Call: 23rd Feb 2023
- Data analysis
- Learning from your data
Workshop: 15th March 2023
Q&A Call: 29th March 2023
- Data visualisation
- Case studies
- Your impact report
Need more support?
We can also provide additional tailored support through an Impact Accelerator Plus package. This includes an in-house workshop (online, or in-person if London or the South-East) facilitated by Emma Insley to develop your Theory of Change and Impact Framework, a review of your work and up to three one-to-one calls.
Is this programme right for your organisation?
The Impact Accelerator for Fundraising is for you if:
- You lack credible outcomes data and instead rely on numbers of people reached, quotes and stories.
- You want to measure the outcomes achieved through front-line projects and services but don’t know where to start.
- You are a small or medium-sized charity or social enterprise that supports people, and your fundraising success is suffering because you cannot provide the outcomes and impact data that your funders require.
Why is this programme different?
Maybe you’ve been on courses before and the notes stayed on your desk, with nothing materialising from your learning? (It’s ok, we’ve all done it!)
Impact Accelerator for Fundraising will be different! We will focus on implementation and I will support you every step of the way.
Still not sure if this is right for you? Book a call and let’s discuss if your organisation is a good fit for this programme.Book a Call
What others have said …
This is a new programme and we very much hope you will provide testimonials on your experience of the programme. Here’s what some organisations have said about our consultancy support:
"The evaluation exceeded our expectations. Emma was friendly, solution-focused and thoughtful throughout."
Bryan Precious, FareShare UK.
“You nailed the core value of our service and gave it a new emphasis.”
Helen McShane, Young Lives Vs Cancer
“I love the evaluation report and use it all the time. It’s really clear, easy to read, and so helpful on a fundraising level.”
Laura Warner, Depaul UK
“The evaluation evidenced our impact in a compelling and inspiring way. It was brilliantly received by our leadership team.”
Hayley Ostler, Love4Life
Your money-back guarantee
I will give your organisation 365 days to try the Impact Accelerator for Fundraising programme and capture the data you need to evidence the difference made through your organisation. If, after that time, you are unable to make that happen, we will happily refund your investment.
But you will have to show me that you completed the programme and did the work.Register Now
About me and why I created this programme
I have first-hand experience of the thrills and terrors of charity leadership. My career started in fundraising, and I have been CEO of two organisations and a Grants Assessor with BBC Children in Need.
I became an independent consultant in 2010 and over the last 12 years, I have worked with dozens of organisations to evaluate their services and demonstrate their impact. Our clients have included household name charities such as FareShare and Surfers Against Sewage, as well as smaller local charities such as Spadework and bibic.
I speak to so many frustrated fundraisers who want to measure their impact but aren’t sure where to start, or they are wasting time measuring the wrong things.
There’s a limit to the number of organisations I can support through my one-to-one consultancy, and I currently have a three-month waiting list. Several charities have asked for a more cost-effective way of working with me, so I am opening up access to my trusted methods through this online Impact Accelerator for Fundraising programme.
Frequently asked questions
The Impact Accelerator for Fundraising isn’t a course like many others you may have taken and it’s not a consultancy project.
It is a step-by-step programme of learning, support and implementation that will give you the credible data you need to to inform and inspire funders, and improve services.
Is this right for my organisation/project?
When will the programme take place?
How long will it take to create our impact report?
How much time will we need to spend on the programme?
What do we get in the Impact Accelerator Plus programme?
We are a large charity providing complex services, what if we need more support than is provided through this programme?
How many people in my organisation should be involved?
What if we can’t make live tutorials and calls?
Can you provide information for my manager or colleagues?
Can we pay in instalments?
Still have questions?
It’s decision time.
Register now to start capturing clear and credible impact data that will inform and inspire your funders and donors.
I am accepting up to eight organisations on this programme. Doors will be closing on 1st October 2022 or when we have filled eight spots (whichever is sooner).Register Now